CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fiber Wash

Conrad and I took the opportunity of Veteran's Day (no School) to visit Dad at work. After a delicious bento lunch at the local strip mall we got a tour of Amgen Fremont. Conrad asked loads of questions and seemed to grasp what it is Phil does at work. Just don't ask me to explain it!

When we returned home I decided to tackle my growing stack of homespun yarn. I have happily been spinning away but I have put off finishing the yarn. The twist needed to be set, in other words I needed to wash, rinse, wack (this is the fun part) and dry all the skeins I have spun so far ( 4 brown, 1 off-white and 1 multi-colored). Now they are all hanging in our bathroom, when they are fully dry it is time to start figure out what to knit from them. Any ideas anybody?






0 comments: